Joining Forces for Better Engagement and Service
CMS | SSA Industry Day Procurement Conference
June 1, 2018 | CMS Auditorium | Baltimore, MD
NO ONSITE REGISTRATION (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Foreign National Visitors
Foreign nationals are not authorized unfettered access to CMS facilities. All foreign nationals visiting any CMS facility require prior approval and are assigned a “hosting official” who will be responsible for the visit.
Required foreign visitor information during registration:
- visitor’s full name
- country of origin and citizenship
- biographical data and related information
- place of birth
- passport number
- passport issue date
- passport expiration date
Please Note: Without this information you are unable to register.
REGISTRATION FOR FOREIGN VISITORS CLOSES ON MAY 13, 2018. NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is required that the Hosting official submit foreign national visit requests to the Division of Critical Infrastructure Protection (DCIP) through the HHS Foreign Visitor Management portal. The request must be submitted no later than 12 business days prior to the date of the visit (approvals can take ten days).
- Once the visit has been approved or disapproved, you will receive electronic notification by the Hosting Official. If you are disapproved a full refund will be provided.
- Foreign visitors are not allowed to view or access CMS information systems or critical infrastructure.
- No foreign visitor may attach USB cables, thumb drives or any other equipment or device to any CMS Information Technology (IT) system or hardware for any reason at any time.
- Additionally, CMS employees or United States citizens are prohibited from taking such actions on behalf of a foreign visitor, or from using any removable media (as described above) provided by a foreign visitor.
- When approved, foreign national visitors are required to produce a valid passport issued by their country of origin on the day of the visit.
- Foreign Nationals who cannot produce a valid passport shall be denied access even if the visit has been approved. A partial or full refund will not be provided to those who cannot produce a valid passport the day of the event.